DPF CLEANING EXPERTS IN SOUTH FLORIDA
National DPF Cleaning is a division of Oil Can Man Inc., Florida’s largest mobile fleet maintenance company
Environmentally Safe DPF Cleaning At Your Location
National DPF Cleaning saves you time and money by coming to your location.
We will minimize your downtime by working around your schedule. To ensure your vehicles are ready when you need them, we can even come to you before or after business hours.
We use state of the art equipment and proven techniques to get your DPF cleaner than the competition and in less time.
Whether you have an entire fleet, a few vehicles, or it’s your own personal vehicle, nobody makes it easier to keep your DPFs clean and your vehicles on the road.
Call now to set up a time and we will come to you!
In addition to our DPF services, we also offer complete on-site mechanical services.
Our services can be performed at your location or at our 30,000 square feet shop which is located in Fort Lauderdale, Fl.
These services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Instead of losing your vehicle for a day for a set of brakes or other mechanical repairs, we can do it on the spot and have you back on the road in a hurry.
- Truck Tires (Light – Heavy Duty)
- Preventive Maintenance
- D.O.T. Inspections
- Automotive Body Work
- Transmission Repair
- Forklift Repair and Service
- Vehicle Wraps and Truck Lettering
- Brake Repair and Service
- Clutch Repair and Service
- Air Conditioning
- Auto Electrical Repairs
- Complete Auto Repairs
- Trailer Repairs
- Rear Door and Floor Repairs
- Hydraulic Repairs
- Onsite Hydraulic Hose Making
- Mobile Oil Changes
National DPF Cleaning Will Come To You!
DPF Filter Before And After Cleaning
This is the inside of a filter that is filled with soot and overdue for a cleaning. When your filter gets to this point it can begin to have adverse affect on the performance of your vehicle. This is when your DPF needs to be cleaned before it becomes damaged beyond repair.
This is a clean DPF with all of the soot removed. When your DPF is in this condition it will help your vehicle perform at its best as well as function as it is intended. Regular cleanings will ensure your filters stay closer to this condition and give you top performance.
How DPF Cleaning Works
Our DPF cleaning process is quick and easy and will save you time and money. Whether the service is performed at your location or at our shop, our cleaning process will restore your filter to its original condition to ensure your vehicles continue to perform their best and stay on the road.
Our 5 step process is as follows:
- Analyze: We start with the serial number, then we look at the vehicle mileage and analyze the current flow rate of your DPF.
- Removal: We take the DPF off of the exhaust assembly piping
- Vacuum Cleaning: Our vacuum cleaning process is the safest, most environmentally safe way to clean your DPF with no waste going back into the atmosphere.
- Testing: Once the vacuum cleaning process has been completed we test the flow rate and compare it to the previous results to ensure the DPF has been returned to maximum functionality.
- Reattach: We reconnect the DPF to your vehicle and the process is complete. You are ready to get back on the road!
Companies That Have Entrusted Us With Their Fleet Work
Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaning in South Florida
National DPF Cleaning is a division of Oil Can Man, INC. which is a mobile fleet maintenance service that has been serving South Florida since 1990. National DPF Cleaning will come to your location and perform the service while your vehicles are idle. This can be done early in the morning, in the evening, or on the weekends.
You will save time by not having to take them to a service center. You save money by not having to pay your technicians for wasted time at a service facility. Our commitment to excellence means that we will provide you a service that is unequaled in the industry.